Hi. Dr. Joel Kim, PT, DPT, CFMT, CSCS,*D takes his previous work and life experiences in his previous careers to work together with his patients. He values patient education and wants to help solve problems and meet goals.
As a healthcare professional, Dr. Joel enjoys using the tools available to him to help patients meet their optimal states. He incorporates manual therapy through the Functional Manual Therapy (FMT)® approach as well as traditional physical therapy approaches, therapeutic exercise, performance exercise science, other modalities as indicated, and, of course, patient education. He takes his patient experiences from the transitional care unit, acute rehab, outpatient pediatric physical therapy as well as outpatient intensive pediatric settings, and traditional outpatient physical therapy in both the private clinic and hospital settings and brings them to you.
Dr. Joel wants to help those who have a desire to get better. Are you…
- a member of your community who lived a sedentary work-life balance?
- a single family member or working parent?
- a retiree who just doesn’t want to be excluded from comrades?
- travelling soon but note sure what to do about your physical problem?
- a highly performing athlete who just doesn’t want to hear “stop running.”
Do you feel like you are…
- recovering from your lifestyle consequences?
- medical interventions?
- physical injury?
- just not sure how to get better and want to learn more about your problem while trying different solutions?
- …or just tired of “core activation” and “bracing” all the time?
Dr. Joel is a resource for you. And if you choose to develop your new skills and new belief systems even further, Joel wants to help you implement your choices to better wellness into your day-to-day life.